How it worksHow we conduct our verifications
1. How Can I register on abpweddings.com?
- Log on to www.abpweddings.com and sign up online by filling in and completing the registration process.
- b) You may walk in to our nearest offline centre or ABPweddings agent centre and get your profile created there. Click on the link to get the store locations : http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/matrimonial-centers
- You may also call us on 8100-100-800 to get your profile created.
2. Can someone register on behalf of his/her relative or friend?
Yes. Log on to www.abpweddings.com and you will find ‘Profile Created By’ field in the Sign Up page where you can mention your relationship with the bride or groom.
3. Is Email Address required to create a profile?
A Yes. Email Address is mandatory for registration and log in.
4 I do not want to share my Phone number
A All users have to verify a valid mobile number for the sake of authentication. But don’t worry, you can hide your phone number if you want.
5 Can I use same phone number for more than one profile?
A No. With one specific phone number (mobile) you can create only one profile.
6. How soon will my profile be visible in the search list?
A Your profile will be visible after moderation of your provided Photo ID (Adhaar card/Voter card/Passport/Driving license /PAN card).
7. How can I upload photos on my profile?
A You can upload photos on your profile in two ways.
- If you are using your smart phone for uploading photos, then go to the side menu bar of the ABPweddings home tab after log in, and click on the ‘Edit Profile’. Then you will get option for uploading profile photos (For both mobile browser and App). There you can use your previously saved photos from gallery or can click new photos for uploading.
- If you are using desktop, then go to My account>My profile>Upload Photos.
8. How can I change my Email address/ Phone number on the profile?
A For changing email address or phone number, please drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 8100-100-800.
9. I am unable to verify the Phone number, what should I do?
A If you are having trouble in verifying your phone number, then check the phone number you have entered first. If it is the right number, then click the ‘Resend’ button to receive the OTP message. If you are still having trouble feel free to call us @8100-100-800 or drop a line at email@example.com
1. How can I initiate contact with the desired people?
A For contacting with the desired people you have to subscribe to our paid service plans. To know about our paid service plan click on this link : http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/subscription .
Still confused? Call us @8100-100-800 or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Is there any limit to the number of Interests I can send?
A No. You can send unlimited* ‘Interests’. (*9995)
3. How can I view the phone number/Email of the prospect?
A For getting contact details (phone number/Email) of the prospect you have to send ‘Contact Request’ to the prospect first. If the prospect accepts your contact request, then you will be able to get the contact information. (This facility comes under our paid service plans).
1. Can I keep a control over who all can visit my profile on the site?
A In ABPweddings your profile will be visible to other profiles based on your personal information (Family background, Academic background, Professional background, Physical description etc) and their partner preferences. So you have put your detailed information (personal information, Family background, Academic background, Professional background, Physical description etc) carefully to avoid unwanted profile views. In case you do not want to interact with specific profiles, you can block them.
2 Can I hide my Phone number, photograph, etc.?
A Yes, you can hide your contact details and photographs if you want. Log in to your profile and go to My account > Account settings > Privacy. Link: http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/settings
1. Why am I getting very less matches on the site?
A The number of matches you get depends directly on your Partner Preference criteria set up and the personal information you have provided. So recheck your partner preferences and relax your criteria if possible and provide your personal details (Family background, Academic background, Professional background, Physical description etc) to get more number of matches.
2. Why am I not getting any mails from abpweddings.com?
A Check whether the mail id you provided is valid or not. If you find the mail id wrong, then call us @8100-100-800 to update your profile with the correct mail id. In case you have provided the correct mail id in the first place and still not getting mails from ABPweddings.com then call us @8100-100-800 or drop a mail at email@example.com about the issue.
3. Why am I getting interests from outside my desired partner profile?
A Interests you are getting from other profiles are dependent on partner preferences they have set for them. So actually your profile is matching with their preferences.
1. How can I get good response on the site?
A A profile with decent pictures, detailed biodata and higher trust score gets higher number of responses. So try to upload good quality pictures of bride or groom to get more views. Set your location, age, religion, caste and all other respective fields. To increase the ‘Trust Score’ upload scanned copy of your certificates, mark sheets, pay slip etc.
2. Where & how can I set my Desired Partner Preference?
A To set desired partner preference, log in to your ABPweddings account first .Then click on this link : http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/partner-preference if you are using desktop. If you are using M-site, use this link : https://m.abpweddings.com/partner-preference . If you are using ABPweddings App, then first log in to profile, then click on the AW ID (beside your profile picture) and you will get the ‘Partner Preference’ option.
3. Does a member’s last online status matter?
A Yes it does. If you have not logged in to your profile for a long time, then interested members may not send you ‘Interests’ as they will assume that you are not actively using your profile because of some reasons like you have already got married or you are not using the matrimonial site now.
4. What are Match alerts?
A When your partner preference criteria matches with other profiles in our site you get notifications which are called ‘Match alerts’.
5. I am getting interests from irrelevant profiles. What can I do?
A Mention your ‘Partner preferences’ clearly to avoid irrelevant profile interests.
6. Can I set the Privacy setting for my profile visibility on the site?
A Yes, you can change privacy settings for your pictures and contact details anytime you want. Link : http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/settings
7. I have added photographs and content on my profile and am still not getting good responses. It’s also not showing on the site?
A Profiles with decent pictures, detailed biodata and higher trust score get the higher number of responses. So update your profile with good quality photos, scanned copy of your educational certificates, and pay slip to good response.
Search Profile Questions
1. How can I search profiles of my choice?
A You can set search by advance search option from this link : http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/basic-search . For being more specific with you can use this link: http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/advance-search
Still confused? We are always there to help you. Call us @8100-100-800 or drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How can I set my Partner Preference in the profile?
A You can set your Partner Preferences directly through this link : http://www.abpweddings.com/web/abpm-site/partner-preference
If you are using M-site, use this link: https://m.abpweddings.com/partner-preference . If you are using ABPweddings App, then first log in to profile, then click on the AW ID (beside your profile picture) and you will get the ‘Partner Preference’ option.
3. Can I filter out or restrict certain people to contact me?
A Yes. If you do not want certain profiles to contact you, you may block them. Then they will not be able to contact you, even they will not be able find your profile on the site as well.
4. Can I receive recommendations/alerts on my email address as well?
A Yes, by default you will get match recommendations in your registered Email ID.
1. What are the benefits of upgrading to Paid membership?
A After upgrading to paid membership you will be able to send contact requests to various number of people depending upon which paid membership plan you are using. You may use self-service plans where you have to search your preferred profiles by yourself. You may use assisted service plans where our Relationship Managers will help you to search profiles for you as per your requirements. To know about our different plans and their benefits please visit this link : http://www.abpweddings.com/membership-plans
2. How can I upgrade to Paid membership?
A At first you have to decide what kind of service you want to get. There are self-service plans and Assisted service plans. Once you have chosen a plan/package that you would like to purchase, all you need to do is click on 'buy now' under the plan of your choice. ABPWeddings.com offers multiple payment channels such as online payment, credit card / debit card payment, as well as a cash pick-up facility from your home. You may also visit our nearest offline centre and make your payment there.
For selecting plans online, please visit this link: http://www.abpweddings.com/membership-plans .
3. Are there any value added services?
A Yes, to know about our value added services and their benefits please visit the link : http://www.abpweddings.com/membership-plans . You may also call us @8100-100-800 or drop a line at email@example.com . We are always there to help you.
4. How can I pay for membership with cash?
A For buying any paid membership plan with cash you may visit your nearest ABPweddings exclusive store. Please visit this link to get the list of ABPweddings.com stores and choose your nearest one : http://www.abpweddings.com/matrimonial-centers . Or you can use ‘Pay at home’ option in which our representative will collect the money from your Address.
5. What are the Paid Plans?
A There are two categories of Paid plans in ABPweddings.com:
1. ABP MAX self-service plans
2. ABP EXCLUSIVE assisted service plans
ABP MAX is a category of self-service plans by which you will be able to send interest & chat requests, ask for contact details of your sleeted profiles all by yourself.
ABP EXCLUSIVE is a category of assisted service plans by which you will get services by our exclusive Relationship Managers who will help you to select, sort and contact your preferred matches as per your requirements.
To know more about both the plans and their benefits please visit this link : http://www.abpweddings.com/membership-plans .
1. How can I log in and log out from abpweddings.com?
A You can log in to www.abpweddings.com using desktop, Mobile Browser or Mobile application ( Mobile application link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.abp.abpweddings&hl=en ). The Email ID and Password you provide while signing up are required for log in.
The Email ID and Password you provide while signing up are required for log in.
To log out from your profile you have to select ‘My Account’ section’, then you will get a drop down menu where you will find the ‘Sign Out’ option.
2. I forgot my Password, how can I reset?
A In case you have forgot your password, you have to click the ‘Forgot your password?’ button to get the password reset link in your provided Email id.
3. How can I change the Password?
A To change your password you have to log in to your account first. Then go to ‘My Account’ > ‘Account Settings’ > ‘Change password’.
Every Email ID and Mobile No. is verified, post a thorough screening of information given by each profile.
Photo ID Check
Only profiles with valid Photo IDs will be able to contact their matches.
Accepting copies of documents (payslips, education certificate), to confirm personal / professional details.
More documents lead to higher Trust Score.